Gabe and Juan talk sports - specifically, the baseball.
We use some "four letter words" that might not be good radio for younger humans. Please listen responsibly.
- 0:10 = Intros
- 10:06 = The Facebook post that started it all (You might need to be Gabe's friend on teh Facebooks to see it.) or... here's a screenshot:
- 12:55 = TV Ratings
- 19:00 = Stadium Attendance ranked by team Dodgers! NUMBER ONE.
- 22:00 = Gabe breaks down the Dodgers problem in a nutshell... a sort of longish nutshell.
- 25:00 = Brother in law gets home? shrugs
- 25:05 = Gabe continues to break down the Dodgers...
- 36:25 = The Bubble Machine?
- 41:00 = Gabe explains post season match ups.
- 47:00 = We mock "Los Angelitos de Los Angeles" aka The Angels.
- 49:25 = Juan has an idea for a possible career change for Gabe.
- 52:08 = Baseball, according to George Carlin
- 53:35 = California Baseball Teams
- 54:00 = Why North Carolina probably won't ever have their own major league baseball team...
- 1:03:25 = Why Gabe likes baseball.
- 1:07:30 = Goodnight Internet, you've been great!
Download the episode! DO IT NAO. Length: 1:09:54