Ah, yes. Traveling. Laying on a beach in the Caribbean, coffee and a croissant at a Parisian cafe, cruising with the top down on route 66, and so on. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Gabe, Juan, and special guest, Martin, discuss the realities of traveling the globe.
Martin, at the time of the recording, was visiting Japan.
Juan, was traveling to Chicago for work.
Gabe was nice and safe in his cocoon-like bubble of safety.
Listen as we review past trips, future dreams, and everything in between.
- 4:00 : Ft Leanord Wood posts?
- 8:30 : Japan flight info
- 12:30 : Gabe sleeping
- Lost in Arizona
- 15:05 : Ventura to FtLW drive time
- 16-20? : Martin’s video blog
- 21:00 : Singapore Airlines
- 32:45 : Sake, how to drink it
- 39:00 : Hunt for red october quote
- 45:30 : Texas Cross -http://www.crossministries.net/
- 47:04 : Not Hwy 40, Route 66
Subscribe to Yea, We Said That Podcast
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox