Episode tres! In this installment, Gabe and Juan converse on the rollercoaster that is parenting. They attack the subject from multiple angles, as children examining their upbringing and as parents raising tiny humans.
Remember, although Juan and Gabe are technically professional parents, none of what is said should be taken as advice or parenting canon. Listener discression is required.
Lastly, in a testament to how amateur this show is and how dedicated the hosts are to their families, the show is recorded when schedules allow in less than ideal locales; there is no Guamaso Creative Workshop Studio... yet. Anyway, we're sorry for any percieved lack of quality your ears transfer to your brain.
- 2:45 Lego Set, Juan’s Christmas build!
- 3:17 Mario costume
- 9:00 Our childhood differences
- 11:50 Yellow umbrellas, the Christo Umbrellas
- 16:30 Children and music
- 55:00 Being two separate parenting units
- 1:05:00 Parenting Gabe Jr.
- 1:14:50 Maslow Triangle
- 1:19:50 Do you think parenting is harder or easier than you thought it would be?
- 1:30:20 Do you think that you and your wife are good parents. Any improvements?
Download Episode 3 - length: it was LONG, about 1:30:00...
Subscribe to Yea, We Said That Podcast
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox